Tehama County Transportation Commission
- The mission of the Tehama County Transportation
Commission is to maintain and improve mobility and access for the
people, goods and services in and through Tehama County.
- The actions of the Tehama County Transportation
Commission will result in reliable, flexible, efficient and safe
transportation systems throughout Tehama County.
- Optimize the existing transportation system by
improving trip quality, including safety, reliability and access.
- Build a transportation partnership with Federal,
State, local, private and community organizations for a better
- Manage resources effectively to achieve the highest
value for the taxpayers.
- Efficiently and effectively deliver capital
improvements that facilitate and improve the safe movement of people,
goods and services.
- Use public transportation funds in a timely,
cost-effective manner for the purposes intended and consistent with
federal and state laws and regulations, and with Tehama County's social,
economic and environmental goals.
- Use new technologies and management strategies to
improve transportation outcomes.
- Assure professionalism, innovation and responsiveness
in solving the County's transportation problems.
- Develop, enhance and retain a competent, capable and
motivated Commission staff for the future.